Presentation Skills – Structure & Content
Carol Anne Lowe, MD
Engage, Educate & Entertain;
the presentations that really work do all three
Blue Moon Communications
This course is for Business Owners, Professionals or anyone who wants to create the impression of being an expert communicator. Someone who creates presentations that actually get results.
Whether you want to make a full day PowerPoint Presentation or a 60 Second Verbal Pitch, we will teach you to have maximum impact of message and purpose in all of your presentations.
Master Franchisee – Business Owner
Blue Moon showed us how to re-structure and re-message to ignite positive interest from our prospects which went on to achieve sales which we had hardly dared to dream of. They really turned it around. Now we have successful, money making presentations every time.
At Blue Moon Communications we have created an easy, unique course for presentation creation, which engages the science behind the best presentation strategies and messaging and teaches you to sell yourself or your company in any market to maximum effect.
You will receive individual coaching on your structure, USPs and how to remember it all with ease. We will also show you how you can change your presentation at a moments notice and still have a strong presentation, that’s on message, so that you can present with power and conviction.
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Create Strong, Engaging Presentations
- Create ‘Easy To Remember’ Structures For Any Presentation
- Understand What Messages You Need to Sell, To Gain Maximum Impact
- Use Subliminal Messaging
- Use Pro-Active Single Messaging
- Know What Loses The Interest Of An Audience
- Know What Holds The Interest Of Your Audience
- Use PowerPoint Effectively
- Use Powerful Images In A Productive Way
- Understand How Some Images And Text Can Be Counter-Productive
- Understand How Visual Text Should Be Written
- Persuade And Influence Your Audience
We only accept a small number of people on each course, so, you get a huge amount of one-on-one training.
|Course Schedule||Cost||Course Duration||Booking|
|Jan 22, 2018||€595||1 Day||Book Course|
Continue reading and learn more about Presentation Skills Training